Thursday 28 July 2011

Change Is In The Air

Last night as I went into the garden I noticed a definite shift in the air.


I have been feeling it for a week or so now, a nudge towards Autumn as we have now passed Midsummer. Its not so noticeable during the middle of the day when the sun is up but as evening draws in or early in the morning there has been a nip in the air that catches me by surprise when I step outside.

This morning as I hung out the washing a mist gathered in the dip of the field but by the time I was ready to start work it had disappeared and we were back to the clear blue skies of Summer.


Here at Homes & Dreams we are making changes too! Gradually, like the changes in the season, we are adding new products to our existing lines and will be introducing some lovely handmade items made here in the UK along with adding to our ever changing stock of quirky vintage homewares - we hope you like them!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, we love to hear what you have to say.